Monday, February 1, 2016

Really?

I guess it's the timing of it all more than anything. I've been looking forward to tonight for a little over a month. Not just because it's my mom's birthday celebration for us, but because I've been excited to get dressed up and do something normal people might do: see a concert at the James J. Hill House.

Unfortunately my irresponsible actions have landed me on restrictions with my ISR agents and I'm not allowed to leave the house unless I'm going to meetings or work. You see, during my community service work at the Goodwill yesterday, I missed two phone calls from my agents which he later told me was enough for them to issue a warrant for my arrest, but that I was "lucky" in only being put on lock down for an undetermined amount of time.

There's no point ever in arguing with them as that will only further show my insolence and inability to function as a normal member of society. They're right, I missed two of their calls while I was where I was supposed to be, and not looking at my phone as is the rule at Goodwill. All I can do is nod and agree with everything the agent says, and tell them how I should do things differently next time and then #!0× €•`;%3¥°{©™©′Π€√|§. If an agent ever saw what I actually wanted to write there, I would definitely end up in cuffs. You may infer what you like, and if you know me, you will know exactly what I said. Also, since its not illegal for you to say things about them, I welcome your comments on what you think I may have said.

This punishment also takes away my ability to go out for fellowship after my meetings, and that really sucks. It's only temporary, I know. And the time has been flying by, but I really believe that no good can come from me being punished for a crime that really doesn't exist. It's just another example of them trying to get a reaction out of me like they did in CIP. Only this is the real world and mistakes happen. This, too, shall pass.

Something else happened yesterday that I'm not sure if I can write about or not so I'll let your imaginations run wild for a few days with that...

And finally, this will most likely be my last post that I type entirely from my phone. I wrote a few posts back about needing a laptop because my phone really just wasn't cutting it anymore, and once again, one of my amazing readers reached out with a very generous gesture. I'm not going into any details about what or whom, but I will say that it's a brand new laptop from a dear old friend, and for that I am eternally grateful. I plan to put it to good use right away. Hopefully my posts will be better than ever and include words I have never used before!

On an unrelated note, I think my writing would be a lot better if I had a Porsche. I mean let's face it, if I'm ever going to get a book deal, I really need a new Porsche to help me think. Soooo.....

And Counting

I remember vividly waking up at 5:19am, one minute precisely before the lights would come on; the indication that it was time to stand a...