Saturday, January 28, 2017

12-20-2013 Revisited (Again)

Recently, as a result of having to do some leg-work accessing some old information to be considered for a position at Amazon, I received a copy of the police report from the night of my arrest at the Super 8 Motel in Rochester. The next few posts will be simple, this one in particular because I need to get out the door. I will be posting the report, with a few comments, and an afterword, well, afterward.







 
 
This brings back more memories, and the night becomes clearer in my head. On the next post, I will share a link to one I wrote about the events that transpired inside that room at the same time as the police were thinking about what to write from the outside. Sorry for the lack of original scriupt here, but I gotta go, I'm a busy boy!

And Counting

I remember vividly waking up at 5:19am, one minute precisely before the lights would come on; the indication that it was time to stand a...