Saturday, June 4, 2016

I Have the Cure for A.I.D.S.!



Hey friends. Recently I wrote a post on my trip to Jamaica which was well received apparently by a stranger with a thick Jamaican accent. I know this because she left a comment on the post with a link to a Dr. who (No not Dr. Who) has found the cure for A.I.D.S. and low sperm count! I want to be the first to share this valuable information to you before his services become unobtainable through sheer demand! Note, the following was not written by me, nor do I endorse any “healing powers” promoted through the enclosed link. That said….

Hello friends..i never believe and tough that me and my ex husband could ever come back and live life happily again after been divorce for years..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when, i contacted this man called .Dr Okeyto. me and my husband was going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when my husband came back from work he tender to me a divorce letter and he packed all my properties away from is house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have him back because i love him and i really want him back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 5years.So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for his full name and his picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i have to gave him a try cos i have tried so many spell casters and there was no solution.so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that him is with a woman and that woman is the reason why he left me.The spell caster said he will help me with a powerful spell that will surely bring him back.but i never believe all this.he told me i will see a positive result within 24 hour..24 hour later after the spell has been cast,him called me himself and came to me apologizing and him told me he will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i
never believe this will work out after trying so many spell casters and there
was no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me
with a pregnancy spell and i got pregnant again ..we are now happy been
together again and with lovely kids..This spell caster has really changed
my life and i will forever be thankful to him..he has helped many friends
too with similar problem and they are happy and thankful to him..This Dr
Okeyto is indeed the most powerful spell caster that i have ever experienced in
life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out.you can reach him here.dr.okeytospelltemple@gmail.com or relate with him on his Website: http://drokeytoherbalcure.wix.com/spell or contact him on his number +2349050141440/whats-app..he is willing n ever ready to help.okay. This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost
..Thanks to you all

I copied and pasted that email to a Word document, and Word just shit. I mean it threw a tantrum with all the grammatical errors. I haven’t seen so much blue and red in front of me since my last felony! I hope you enjoyed this little post. I know I did because I only wrote a little bit!

And Counting

I remember vividly waking up at 5:19am, one minute precisely before the lights would come on; the indication that it was time to stand a...